Monday, November 9, 2009

True fren..... true LoVe..


fren..??? fren is lik a chemistry...mixing a solution,find molecular formula,Ph value n more.. whr we need 2 find a solution..the way dat we need 2 settle the prob dat we facing..so wht do u thnk thr?? for me,if the solution dat we mix doesnt dissolved wit each othr,dats mean,thr is no chemistry betwn them.. hehehe..
but here,5 of us,if we mixed 2gether,SIAP AR!!! hahahha.... over dissolved.. supersaturated... wakakaka... but we hv our own pH value..also consist chemistry concept..hahaha... sometime we can be acid,sometime change 2 base... huhuu~~ but me owez natural la..pH 7... huhu... so i hope true fren dat we trust may b everlasting thr... true love?? may b my nxt post.. thanx 2 those dat still come n visit my blog.. thanx a lot..

"if u r alone,i'll be ur shadow..if u want 2 cry,i'll be your shoulder.... if u need 2 be happy.i'll be ur smile....and if anytime u need a friend,i'll juz be me..."

2 comments: