Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Badgermalaysia..Damn luv diz..

hallooo guys...want 2 noe my fveret stuff??i mean whre is the place dat i rely wnt 2 shop??BADGER MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!! i rely luv diz shop...Arrgh!!! the dsgnn made me crazy...xspecially the swter guys..Fuh!!!!! mata nak tebeliak rasa tgok dsgn2..cun giler..diz some pic i can share wit u ol guys whre i save from badgermlysia blog 2..i bcome the follower olredy..if u ol luv it sme as me too,juz klik the right side of my blog..BADGERMALAYSIA... there a lot n more dsgn of shirt,cap n so on...njoy watchin....

i luv diz cardigan..nice uu...its from badgermlysia..i like the dsgn..n the caler 2..its rely matchin wit whtever we r wearin...



Arrrghh!!noe wht,i rely luv diz sweater..i wish i could hve 1..hmm.. :"( but i luv diz sweatr in purple laa..not blue...hehehe...


diz 1 olso nice...the clock attract me..hehhe...
diz 1 rely simple n i lv it 2..simple but smart kan..hehehe...
diz 2 olso attck my heart..hehehe...black n white in caler thou...same as my wedding theme 1 day..amen...rely simple n great guys...used it when u ol come 2 my wedding 1day k..hahahaha... berangan pula... hehehe..

the laz 1 is diz...nice coz it ws strip dsgn n calerful..not rely calerful..juz little but in black..wow!!black again..hahaha....

2 comments:

  1. Badger!!! wow..!!! thanx coz come 2 visit my blog...hepi!! yuhuuu!!!! welcome.. i'll will..

    ReplyDelete